- We allow a maximum of 10 guests in our Beach House.
- Check-in is any time after 3pm. Check-out is no later than 11am.
- Bath and bed linens provided for one or two per person. We also supply basic cleaning supplies, laundry soap and paper products.
- Sorry, but we do not allow smoking or pets under any circumstances.
- Free long distance from our Beach House phone.
- Free high speed wireless internet connection.
- Out of respect for our neighbors, we have a no party policy.
- Low noise policy between 10pm – 8 am.
- To hold a reservation for the dates you specify, we require an up-front deposit equal to 50% of the total rental amount. We accept payment by personal check or money order. When you send in your check, you must also include the security deposit as well as a signed Rental Agreement. The remaining 50% of your total rental amount is due 45 days before your arrival date.
- If you cancel your reservation more than 45 days before your scheduled arrival date, we will return all advance funds (including security deposit) you have paid, less a $100.00 cancellation fee. If you cancel your reservation within 45 days of your scheduled arrival date, we will return your security deposit and attempt to rebook the property for the rates and dates you were quoted. If we are able rebook the property, we will refund the rental amount you paid in advance, less the $100.00 cancellation fee. If we do not succeed in rebooking the house, we unfortunately cannot refund the rental amount.
Security Deposit Policy
- The security deposit for the Beach Glass House is $500.00. It is due within 7 days of booking in order to have a valid reservation. The security deposit is fully refundable and will be returned to you within 14 days of your departure assuming there is no damage to the property, the house, or its contents. We will itemize any charges made to cover missing items, damage to the property, house or its contents, or any excessive cleaning that may be required.
- Professional cleaning and laundry fee ranges from $200 to $260 proportionally to number of guests.
- All guests are required to use the Central Vacuum outlets in the Living room behind white hutch, master bedroom, loft & downstairs hallway. (for your information)
- Upon departure:
- Take out all garbage.
- Leave soiled linens in bathroom or rolled up on beds.
- Wash the dishes.
Download Our Contract
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print our contract file. You can download Adobe Acrobat reader from Adobe.com.